TERMS & CONDITIONS
- There is a minimum charge of one hour on all works, thereafter work is charged in 30 minute increments. All rates exclude the cost of materials.
- For larger or planned works, we can book an appointment for an estimator to assess your requirements. Heat On London operate a 7 day cooling off period for all quotations. After accepting the quotation a deposit will be payable. Should a quotation be cancelled after the 7 day cooling off period a minimum of 25% of the deposit will be charged.
- Surveys and certifications are payable on completion and any relevant forms will not be issued until full payment has been received.
- Materials supplied by Heat On London will be charged at cost plus 20%. Collection time of 30 minutes will be applied. Any charge will be agreed with the customer in advance.
- An invoice will always be produced clearly showing a full description of work carried out – time started/time finished, a breakdown of the cost of labour, the materials used and the amount of the time-spent onsite.
- Payment must be made in full by credit card, cheque or cash to the engineer upon completion of works.
- Some works may incur a charge depending on the nature of the work, the area and the time of the appointment. Any charge made will be deducted from the final invoice.
From Christmas Eve until 2nd January and over the Easter period including Good Friday, Easter Sunday and Bank Holiday Monday. £300.00 per hour.